Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Alien has been put on a peice of property that my late

Customer Question

Alien has been put on a peice of property that my late mother owned 1/5 of. The lien was put on for a person I believe is my sister in law but it is not my mothers name or address.
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Ohio
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Mother owned 20% of the land, correct? (1/5th )

.

Who are the other owners?

.

Did sister in law own a portion of the land?

.

What is your legal question I can help with?

.

.

thanks