Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

When a court paper nj motion to be heard says at 9 am or as

Customer Question
Hi, when a court paper...
Hi, when a court paper nj for a motion to be heard says at 9 am or as soon thereafter as the parties may be heard the undersigned defendant will move before the superior court of j chancery division Hudson County {the two blank lines} new jersey for an order vacating entry of default pursuant to rule 4.43-3 what would go between the plan lines? and does requesting oral argument matter?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
7/11/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify your issues, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry I am withdrawing the question
Infolawyer, Lawyer