How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6801
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

It is with Discover Bank. I HAVE NO IDEAL HOW TO FILL IT

Customer Question

It is with Discover Bank. I HAVE NO IDEAL HOW TO FILL IT OUT
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: North Carliona
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No if I could afford a lawyer I would just pay it to them
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.


I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Can you tell me more about your situation? What are your questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need help to fill out papers on notice of right to exemptions designated
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you help me with a phone call to my phone
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Is this after a judgment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it paper that was served to me by Cabarrus county
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was just charged with a amount of $36.00 and still haven't got no help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I go back to get answers for what I have been charged for
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do I need to do to get answer
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

In order to help you, I need to understand what's going on. That's why I'm asking questions - to see if this is even an area of law I can help with. Experts enter an interaction with zero information other than what you've posted. Are you being sued?

Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am not able to call you. If another expert is available and interested in making the call, someone else will do that. But we still need to know what type of information you're requesting.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions