How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalGems Your Own Question
LegalGems, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 10201
Experience:  Research Attorney; Private Practice; Attorney Mentor; Mediator
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
LegalGems is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a erroneous accounting problem at Wells Fargo Bank

Customer Question

I have a erroneous accounting problem at Wells Fargo Bank and per set bank card identification theft also bank fraud plus theft of my money someone has gained access to my Wells Fargo Bank Credit Visa account card. July 1, 2016 I paid $100.00 on my Visa account debt but was not credited approliately, instead I was charged $100.00 plus on my Visa credit card. Is there a Board Of Accountancy located in Sacramento? Sincerely, Earnest ****** telephone number *************. Account Wells Fargo Bank Visa account *********************** Cash Back card.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

Complaints can be addressed to the Department of Business Oversight, which regulates banks in CA and it is located in San Francisco; their contact information is here:

Here is the online complaint form:

Generally if the matter is brought to the branch manager they will investigate; otherwise the above regulatory agency can be contacted.

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you.

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. Thank you and take care.

Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

Here is the ID theft and affidavit form if someone is using your personal information to access funds:

Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

National complaint information here:

Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

checking in on the above; thank you for using Just Answer!