Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

An living in Germany and was approached over phone by Woafp

Customer Question
Hello Im German an living...
Hello Im German an living in Germany and was approached over phone by Woafp a network company located in New York. Now I got a bill of 900 usd on my from German bank issued master cc card. immediately I applied to rescind with them and made a claim with cc company for refund as I did not agree to a purchase and as I did not enter any business relationship besides that I was never explained the company's t and c . This was declined as the seller stated he explained everything to me and i agreed.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
6/20/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: JustAnswer, Arbitrator replied 1 year ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can be called under +************ as I'm located in Germany I can be called right now or within the next 3 hours
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Which is not true. .in addition he provided some screenshots of my order confirmation which was never send to me previously and claimed I did only react after credit card was charged ....but this was the only thing I received after the phone call which rights do I have now
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Which rights do I have ?How are sales over the phone threated and how can the consumer be protected. ??? The seller did I bought but I did not
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please provide the number again so an expert can call you. Thanks.
Ely, Counselor at Law