Taylor
Taylor, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney
87350578

Local water clerk is discussing who does and doesn't pay

Customer Question

Local water clerk is discussing who does and doesn't pay their water bill and who has had late payments, can she disclose this to whoever she likes? Specifically to her friends and family of of vey small town.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** i would be happy to help you with your question.

Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

To put it simply, no. That is private information and as a public official she has taken an oath to not disclose certain information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What would be the best way to address without a big drama
Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Let me look up who would be the supervisor or best person to contact. what county/city are you located in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Donnellson Iowa lee co
Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

thanks.

Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

I would contact your local public works director --Todd Herdrich. inform him of th issue and if he is unwilling or unhelpful find out who he would suggest. Keep contacting people higher up until you get someone to investigate/take your claims seriously.

Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Does that adequately answer your question? if you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask them. If you are satisfied, i would greatly appreciate a positive rating. Thanks for using JA. Remember, i am only compensated by JA after your positive rating!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

absolutely. Best of luck!

Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

If you need anything further, i would be happy to help!

Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

is there anything further i can help you with? if not i would greatly appreciate a positive rating, as that is the only way that JA can compensate me for my time and attention to your matter.