How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 33420
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and handled many cases and trials for consumers.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help in getting the Company who put my Air

Customer Question

I need help in getting the Company who put my Air Conditioner in, is refusing to honor
my Parts Warranty.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

As the click throughs explain, the experts here aren't allowed to represent people who contact us via the website. We can answer questions and provide information if you have any specific questions.

In addition, I can discuss the particular area of practice for a lawyer which you would want to retain for this sort of cae as well as give you a website to locate one.

If this is sufficient to meet your needs please let me know or, if you prefer, I can ask the moderators to issue a refund to you without answering.

Just let me know your preference at your convenience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The company I bought my Air Conditioner from is refusing to honor my ten year parts warranty.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

What question can I assist with?