Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Contract purchase. Person 3 weeks late on payment, and

Customer Question

Contract for car purchase. Person 3 weeks late on payment, and insurance lapsed. Vehicle picked up by seller. Contract has conflicting resolutions. Can you assist?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Here at JustAnswer, as the click throughs explain, we provide information and answer questions but we are not allowed to actually represent people who are customers of the website.

Did you have a specific question or questions which you needed assistance with or were you trying to hire someone to represent you?