Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

Can I ask u a legal question? I purchased a 2023 ford diesel truck for 40k approximately 30-35 days ago.

Customer Question
Hi. Can I ask u...
Hi. Can I ask u a legal question?
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Ok. I purchased a 2023 ford diesel truck for 40k approximately 30-35 days ago. Yesterday on the freeway it broke down. The Ford dealership is telling me it will cost 8500 to repair. Do I have any recourse? The dealership will not help!!!! The limited extended warranty won't cover. It only has 49k miles 2013
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Consumer Protection Lawyer should know?
Customer: Texas
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
6/11/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

So this was a used truck? Did you get a warranty?

What broke?

What state are you in?

Infolawyer, Lawyer