How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6822
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an attorney to help me sue the University of Phoenix.

Customer Question

I need an attorney to help me sue the University of Phoenix. I went to school for 8 years. I signed an agreement for a master's degree but in the last year UOP changed the deliverables and won't graduate me and some of my class mates. I have all the paperwork. I owe $124,000 and I have completed all my classes and internship with a grade of B or better
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Consumer Protection Lawyer should know?
Customer: There are two other students would like to Join the lawsuit. Same thing they met the terms of their degree program but UOP Calls us out of school, completed, but won't give us our degree's. How can I get a job to pay $124,000 student loan without me degree. Also The Federal Government Attorney General is suing them for the same thing right now deceptive marketing
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The experts here are not allowed to actually represent customers of the website. Is there a specific question or questions I can assist with?

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions