Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

How can I stop Just Answer from billing me, when I never

Customer Question
asked to join. But I...
How can I stop Just Answer from billing me, when I never asked to join. But I did one stupid thing and gave them my credit card.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
6/9/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Blake, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Blake
Blake, Lawyer

Hello, I am sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your subscription.

You can cancel your membership by following the instructions here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl

___________________________________________________________________________________

Please press the "accept" button so that I may be credited and paid for my time in answering your question. I am available to answer follow-up questions or to clarify this answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are very appreciated. Thank you very much.
NOTE: Sometimes we receive your question before we receive your additional "optional information". If my answer does not appear to consider your optional information, please let me know as I was probably not able to view it when your question was first received.

Blake
Blake
Blake, Lawyer