How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6798
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I signed up with brothers to put an AC unit in my home. They

Customer Question

I signed up with bell brothers to put an AC unit in my home. They told me it would cost me $14, 000. I was shown $16,000 after the paper work was complete. Now I see that it is $32,000 by the time I pay it off. There is also a lien placed on my home. by the county. I went through Bell Brothers, who walked me through the paper work via internet. (He had his tablet) He did not show me the full document when I signed my signature.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I went through the Ygrene Sacramento County Program.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice /legal service you should contact a local attorney.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought you were a legal advisor. or could answer my questions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the inconvience
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your follow up.

I am a US licensed attorney and legal expert.

This is a "pay per answer" service, so if you can let me know what is your legal question about the situation you have described, I will be happy to answer it.


Related Consumer Protection Law Questions