How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6801
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My concern with the FDCPA and an oral contract is the

Customer Question

My concern with the FDCPA and an oral contract is the language stating the other party can demand written validity of the debt.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today. This is for informational purposes and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Can i get a little more information from you??

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

I see the the other expert opted out, different expert here now. Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions