How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 2156
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently purchased a car. I gave dealer money to pay my

Customer Question

I recently purchased a car. I gave dealer money to pay my title transfer fees and my registration fees. I have possession of the car but cannot do anything without a title. The dealer refuses to answer my calls and texts. I paid him over one thousand dollars. I live on a fixed income and I am disabled. I want to sue him and the dealership to get my money back.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

You absolutely can sue for breach of contract in small claims court.