How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6799
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Legal advice on Hessa/ NJ Class Loans

Customer Question

Legal advice on Hessa/ NJ Class Loans
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I want to make sure that I have the facts straight. You owned real property in NJ and the lender foreclosed the loan. You have heard nothing from the lender until a collection contacts you by certified mail. What amount is the collection agency saying you owe?

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions