How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6823
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am concerned about some incorrect/misleading health

Customer Question

I am concerned about some incorrect/misleading health information that appeared in my child's physical from her pediatrician. The physical was about a year ago. I have contacted the doctor's office and they tell me the entry can't be changed. However they reassure me that there is no underlying problem or concern, though the form misleadingly implies one. Is there in fact a way to get this corrected, or fixed? I also do not want them to share this misininfo. with anyone else. Is there a way to accomplish this? Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you with this matter.

What state is the physician located in?

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions