How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 56565
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to file a small claim against the business: New

Customer Question

I would like to file a small claim against the business: New College of Florida. I was a student there, and I withdrew because the college did not offer what it promised. I would like to have my money back (about $1400). The college has an unpaid bill on my student account for $910. Is it worth my while to file?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

No downside in doing so. Often leads to settlement. Check your enrollment agreement to see if disputes need to go to arbitration instead. See if you can get it resolved by sending a letter first and seeking to settle otherwise.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Kindly rate me positively.