How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 19140
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Google Wallet froze my account. The verification

Customer Question

Google Wallet froze my account. The verification instructions don't work and their telephone help desk said it could do nothing to help me. I want to file a civil case -- in Superior Court, not small claims court, because my damages exceed the jurisdictional amount. (Also, though I am not licensed in California, I'm a law professor who used to teach civil procedure so I'm happy to fight on that ground.) Do you recommend a website for forms? (I'd prefer a complaint form that I can copy by hand because my printer isn't working.)
Roger Park
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
California Courts website is very user-friendly and has forms to initiate a lawsuit. On the forms page, you should look under both Civil and Pleadings to find the proper forms for your case. Click on the link below to start your search: Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.