Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

One month ago i had small car crash , ( no one gat hurt)

Customer Question

one month ago i had small car crash , ( no one gat hurt) auto body shop made more damage on my car ( 2015 audi Q3) , HAVE PROOF OF IT . COUPLE WEEKS AFTER FIRST APPRAISAL , MECHANIC FOUND MORE DAMAGE ( BENT FRAME ) . I HAVE DOT MY CAR BUT IT IS STILL SOMETHING WRONG , DRIVE TO RIGHT SIDE ( I DRIVING WITH MY KIDS AND I FEEL THAT THIS CAR IS NOT SAFE ANYMORE . WHAT I SHOULD TO DO ? CAN YOU HELP ME ? THANK YOU . ANNA .
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question..1. Are you saying that the auto body shop caused more severe damage to your car or they just didn't repair the existing damages?.2. If they caused it, what is your proof that they actually caused later damages?.3. Did your insurance company pay for any repairs?.4. Have you notified them about the additional damages?.5. Have you had any other body shops look at the car to give you their assessment of it?..thanksBarrister