Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

I ordered contact lenses from what appears to be a UK

Customer Question
company and website. The FDA...
I ordered contact lenses from what appears to be a UK company and website. The FDA sent me a "Notice of FDA Action" which says:Hold Designated
Notify of FDA of Availability
Pending Review by FDA Compliance StaffNotify FDA upon actual availability, and include location and location identifiers, where applicable, for all designated lines.FDA's Import Trade Auxiliary Communication System (ITACS) is the preferred method for submission of information related to the availability of goods for FDA examination. This submission will automatically link the information to the line designated for exam and will facilitate FDA's completion of examination.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/11/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly are you asking about this? For example:"I don't understand what this notice is, exactly," or, "How long can they hold my items," etc? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!
Infolawyer, Lawyer