How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6807
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I dispute improper credit card charges?

Customer Question

How do I dispute improper credit card charges?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. 1. CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE US SOME MORE BACKGROUND FACTS SO WE MAY BETTER ASSIST YOU?2. HOW LONG HAVE THE CHARGES BEEN ON YOUR STATEMENT?3. WHAT HAVE YOU TRIED SO FAR?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The charge appeared around April 28,2016. I used just answer one time. I did not sign on for a membership. I would like my money returned to my account.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
I will ask JA to refund your money but you may want to contact JA customer service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have a phone number to Just Answer or I would have called directly to them to discuss this issue. If you could give me a number to call it would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Please contact customer service at 1.***-***-****