How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6800
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got divorced and July 2014 and was ordered to pay her $ 5000

Customer Question

I got divorced and July 2014 and was ordered to pay her $ 5000 by December 31st 2014 I was making payments to her than 800 and cash and then 3000 on December 30th 2014 cheap front end contract on December 30th 2014 saying she was accepting final payment of judgement now she's taking me back to court said I didn't pay her off is that contract good
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Did you motion to modify the original order to conform with the new agreement?

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions