Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I rent a car and the car blew out three tires within two days.

Customer Question

I rent a car and the car blew out three tires within two days. After the third tire blew out
a service alignment light came on.Rental car company said I was under contract and the
rental car company was not responisable. I say theres no contract if the product(the car)
was defective at the time I rented the car. Why? Not normal for a car to use three tires
within two days, please reply to***@******.***
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
are you asking for options to pursue a claim against the company?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I filing my own claim against the rental car company for defective product that almost cost me my life when last tire blew
out on the interstate highway.The rental car company said I was under contract I say when a productive from the start was
defective, then there can be no contract. Again see my two questions and please reply to [email protected]
.com. Again a list of cases where when product is defective from the start there can be no legal contract
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
I can only reply here on the site, where you can view, copy and paste, and rate. If car defective, you have a claim against the company you rented from since your agreement is with them. The problems you encountered are definitely not normal but your claim is against the rental company primarily.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if that is fast and acceptable, thank you.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Kindly rate me positively.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I am looking for a list of Attorney in Hobbs, New Mexico that work off commissions,*****@******.***
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Simply enter location and practice area to get the list!