Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I live in Pennsylvania and received a payment due: Liened…

Customer Question
,I live in Pennsylvania and...
,I live in Pennsylvania and received a payment due: Liened over payment account letter from UIC. the account is from 2009 and fully paid the fault over payment. This amount is the interest incur which was not communicated. the amount is 607.81 and i need advise how to approach it. Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
4/29/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
You need to request for a waiver. If the request is denied, you must pay the amount due. You should contact the unemployment office to request for a waiver form. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.