Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Brother in law signed contract with Miracle Ear this morning

Customer Question

brother in law signed contract with Miracle Ear this morning and wants out
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no I'm waiting for a call from the owner to give them an opportunity to rectify. My bro is retired.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Consumer Protection Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: isn't there ALWAYS a period within which people can change their mind?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Consumer Protection Lawyer should know?
Customer: charged an outrageous price. happened this morning. told them to stop the order until resolved.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you. A bit more detail would be helpful please.Which state?Has he attempted to cancel himself? Does the contract he signed contain a termination provision?Was this sale made at his home or over the phone?