How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 19303
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

After one has filed a reconstruction and a waiver

Customer Question

After one has filed for both a reconstruction and a waiver request on an overpayment of Social Security Disability benefits and SSDI has refused the waiver and a conference meeting has been setup before a SSDI rep to review current financial status and any new evidence supporting a waiver to determine if, how and how much must be paid back can one request to reschedule the conference to retain legal council and a CPA?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, one can request to reschedule the conference. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.