How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6798
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

All My Sons Movers In FL. damaged many items. A total of $2,300.00,

Customer Question

All My Sons Movers In FL. damaged many items. A total of $2,300.00, They want to settle the claim for $90.00.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.What does the contract provide as far as claims for damaged items? Can you proceed directly to suit or do you have to go through arbitration?

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions