How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 19295
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I m buying a house an everting did go thru on the process just fine until docs get to the

Customer Question

I m buying a house an everting did go thru on the process just fine until docs get to the escrow company for both a buyer and seller agreed to sing ,,I did sing my contract and wired the money the a surprise come out of nowhere the seller refused to sing because he said that there is a sewer capacity of 6000 dollars witch he already agreed to pay and checked the box on the contactor agreement
now I need an attorney to fill a suet against the seller to held him responsible for all the damage he has done to me .thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
This site does not provide legal representation. You can use the following sites to find local real estate litigation Attorneys who can file lawsuit against the Seller for Specific Performance, to force the Seller to continue with the closing or to reimburse you for all your expenses. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.