How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6823
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
. Ok so I have an ex who I opened a rooms to go account with as me being the primary person because he didn't have credit. Well Steven and I went to get furniture at rooms to go a couple weeks ago and we were told we could remove his name easily and didn't need to open a new account. So I bought furniture and when I went to take his name off they wouldn't let me because he is considered a co signer not an authorized user. So then I even asked if they could do a balance transfer in my name and they said they can't do that. I am making payments and have never made a late payment before but now he's threatening me saying he's going to sue me because his name is ***** ***** the account and it's going to affect his credit.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post. Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and the issue, ask specific question, and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation,

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions