How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6823
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We had a fixed price contract. 1. he falsified receipts

Customer Question

We had a fixed price contract.
1. he falsified receipts to gain money
2. he got approximately 29000 then broke the contract
3. buried old barn with lead pain on it, on my property- NH DES complaint filed solid waste
4. he change the flow of a seasonal stream,
5. dumped his C&D into same hole as my old barn
6. he dumped approximately 12 yards of asphalt into my yard from his driveway without permission
7. filed restraining order
I also have to file for discovery, and amend the complaint
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Are you looking for someone to help you from "behind the scenes?" Or, are you looking for a lawyer to represent you in an NH court? And, are you prepared to pay customary legal services fees, or are you only considering an attorney who will work on contingency (pay only if you win)?

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions