How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask KJLLAW Your Own Question
KJLLAW, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 1451
Experience:  Attorney at Law Office of KJLLAW
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
KJLLAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to file a small claim. On the form SC-100 Plaintiff's

Customer Question

I want to file a small claim. On the form SC-100 Plaintiff’s claim …. Is a window with CASE NAME:
Who names the court case? And if it’s me, than how should I name it?
It me vs 3 corporation.
Should I name it my full name vs the first corporation's full name?
How many copies of the SC-100 I will have to take with me to register the case with the county court clerk ? its 03 defendants.
Does the clerk needs to stamp the copies I will serve to the defendants?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  KJLLAW replied 1 year ago.
Good evening. On the SC-100 form you must use your full name as the plaintiff and list all three corporation names as the defendants. (You must use the legal name of the corporation). You only need to file 1 copy with the court, but you would need to have all three defendant's served. The clerk will give you stamped copies to serve on all three.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The window on the FORM SC-100 is to small to fit in name of three corporations. What can I do?
Expert:  KJLLAW replied 1 year ago.
You have to try and fit them all in as defendants. The only other option is to write them in by hand.
Expert:  KJLLAW replied 1 year ago.
If you have any questions, just ask. If not please rate the answer for tracking and credit.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions