How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6850
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** and my ex boyfriend refuse to give

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** and my ex boyfriend refuse to give me my car back the title and the insurance is in my name. When was together he was paying the car note because he was driving it. Now we part he refusing to give it back. I filed a complaint and he got arrested but he didn't have the car stated that it was at his place of residence in Connecticut what can I do to get it back
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He told me he was going to give me my car back when he finished moving but he didn't he stated he's not giving me the car back because he was paying the car note so I would have to give him the money back but he was driving the car I haven't drove the car in 4 months
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.
What state is this in regards to? And what is the value of the car please?