How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6824
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I went to a dealership to finance a vehicle the salesperson

Customer Question

Hello i went to a dealership to finance a vehicle the salesperson hadbme sign the contract and then opt to show me the carfax for the vehicle. The carfax stated the vehicle had been in wreck i asked him why did he had me sign the the contract first and he smiled he had ask me of i wanted to purchase the cooling off period before carfax and i had refused it because he stated no problems with used car. The next day i called him stating i no longer wanted the vehicle and wanted to end the contract and refused stating that the bank told him i was already financially responsable. And had given a 1000dl down what can i do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney. I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?Thank you.