How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 118783
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Purchased a truck thru Ford two weeks ago now they saying can't

Customer Question

Purchased a truck thru Ford two weeks ago now they saying can't go through with finance lung cause my husband changed jobs
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's it my wife is 9months pregnant purchased a bigger family car now they saying Ford won't continue with financing because I changed jobs last week same kind of job just went back to a company that I was with a year ago
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Consumer Protection Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Since these contracts of purchase are contingent on financing, the finance company has a right to determine qualifications. If you moved to a new company, then they can use that as a basis to deny the loan. Your recourse is to seek to finance through another lender or find your own new lender who will finance you. There is no law mandating the lender finance your purchase though and if they will not finance, the dealer can cancel the deal based on the failure of the loan.