Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

How can I delete my bankruptcy court record in Chicago, IL

Customer Question

How can I delete my bankruptcy court record in Chicago, IL like it has never existed?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.You can't if it was actually you that filed. Best you can try is disputing it with the credit reporting agencies and hope it doesn't get verified, then you can have it deleted.