How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 57726
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am twenty two years old with a child and family to support. When

Customer Question

I am twenty two years old with a child and family to support.
When i graduated from auto school at 19 i went to work at a Quick Car making $10 hour. Salesman for Matco persuaded me to buy a $11,000 tool box knowing I had no credit and little income.I have tried to make payments in good faith but I can l
no longer make my family suffer and must get out of loan on the tool box.
Is there a way to.
Taylor Rector
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
You have other options. If you file bankruptcy, you could include this debt and have it discharged. You could also negotiate improved terms based on financial hardship including reduction in balance. If you were defrauded in the sale, you may use that in defense of payment too. Three options to consider. Kindly let me know if the answer is acceptable.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Kindly rate me positively.