How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 56864
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I store my off road bike at a storage facility and today a

Customer Question

I store my off road bike at a storage facility and today a friend had an accident while riding it i called for an emt and the police came also under what circumstances can they tow my bike ? I was told it had two different vin numbers then i was told the bike was part of an investigation.then i was ordered to leave the scene without giving a statement or my information.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The bike is not stolen it was bought at an auction and im 100% positive that they didnt run the vin on the scene.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
are you asking what recourse you have now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
If the bike belongs to you then it needs to be returned. If there is a police investigation it is normally kept for a brief period and then returned. You may want to have a lawyer place a call to get it returned and get timing for same. is a good resource, and should avoid need for lawsuit, etc. Kindly let me know if acceptable.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
I tried to expedite your question. kindly click on a rating of OK or higher for the answer.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions