Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Experience:  18+ years of NYS litigation experience.
18321761

I was defrauded by an automobile dealer and can not find an attorney to represent me as th

Customer Question

I was defrauded by an automobile dealer and can not find an attorney to represent me as the Ohio AG's office suggested I seek Private Counsel.
An automobile dealer advertised a vehicle fraudulently. After the purchase he refused to do anything; I contacted Ohio AG they advised him he was in violation of R.C. 1345.02(A) he refused to do anything. His reply he nor the third who does his advertising nor himself are responsible for errors in advertising they then advised him of the damages I could receive which is 3X the amount of damages which in my case would be 18,000.00 plus attorney fees. The problem is I can not find an attorney to take the case, most of them just do lemon law. I live in PA but purchased the car in Ohio.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, What sort of lawyer have you been looking for? You need one in Ohio who is experienced with Consumer Rights/Consumer protection law. Call the Ohio State Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service and tell them that you are seeking an attorney who can sue a dealer that defrauded you and committed unfair and deceptive acts and practices.