Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

I am a university of Phoenix grad interested in joining a

Customer Question
lawsuit JA: Thanks. Can you give...
I am a university of Phoenix grad interested in joining a lawsuit
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I enrolled in 2006 and was told about the the opportunity it would bring. The only thing Phoenix did for me was put me in 50000 dollars of debt
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Consumer Protection Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
3/26/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
This is one of the lawfirms that has successfully settled claims against them. http://uoplawsuits.com/
You should contact to see if you can join an existing class action or initiate a new one.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is for CA and I live in PA. It also only lists enrollment counselors.
Here is another resource. https://m.facebook.com/pages/CLASS-ACTION-lawsuit-against-University-of-Phoenix/480323350592
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's the same as the website. This is an answer I could find by myself.
I wanted to try to put you in touch with a group that was pursuing a claim against U of P. You will save legal costs by pursuing as part of a group.
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer