How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 116754
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in Allentown, PA. I have a Bank security box. Some

Customer Question

I am in Allentown, PA. I have a Bank security box. Some letters that were in the box are missing. How should I complain about this matter?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The only way something could disappear from a safe deposit box is someone had to access the box. So the bank has records of who accessed the box and you need to go to the bank and speak to management at the bank and have them examine those records to see who signed in to access the box. They also have video of the safe deposit box area and management and their security can check that against access logs during the time you last saw the items in the box and when you discovered them missing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will go to the Bank in question next week. I will let you know what ever they tell me. I will senden a fax and a letter with return receive. For now I will do as you have told me to do.Thank you. Yes so far your advise appears to be the way to go as a first step.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions