Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

I have a woman whom wishes to come here to Wisconsin from

Customer Question
Ghana, what exactly does the...
I have a woman whom wishes to come here to Wisconsin from Ghana, what exactly does the Visa requirement come to
JA: The Consumer Protection Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Her and l want to be together and l paid for her passport and visa once already, but her visa is about to expire, so we want to renew it. I just want her to be able to find work or go to school when she arrives
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Consumer Protection Lawyer should know?
Customer: No, but l can support her with no problem
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
3/20/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Did you send any money to this person by Western Union or MoneyGram?

Did you ever meet this woman from Ghana in person?

Please provide me with more details about the situation.

Infolawyer, Lawyer