Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I returned a car that I leased they said the bank would have

Customer Question

I returned a car that I leased they said the bank would have to the dealer and inspect the car I took out a wear and tear policy that was extra money I gave all to dealer. Then the bank said I owe them 3000$ then the bank said I owe only 2000$ that the policy I'm didn't cover work done on the car other than the dealer I said any work on the car the dealer did the work that they said was done was 3 wheels were painted they keep calling and say they. Will will give me a bad credit report I called the credit bureau and they can't do anything help please if I have to pay what is the least I would have to pay each month do I have to pay the full amount what can I do I'm 73 years old
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Have you been given any written confirmation of the inspection and a breakdown of the required repairs?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

They can not just throw a number at you. They have to give you a written breakdown of the charges.

Also, why does the wear and tear policy not paying?