Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Where do you go to look up the demographic business to be…

Customer Question
Where do you go to...
Where do you go to look up the demographic for a business to be successful?
How are the tax laws in Indiana when it comes to a knew businesses?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 3 days by:
3/10/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You can get demographics from your area at http://www.stats.indiana.edu/
Also, you can get them at: http://www.in.gov/library/2409.htm
The local small business administration office can also assist you.
As far as taxes, I do not know what you want to know, since there are sales taxes you have to pay and also corporate taxes on your profits each year, so if you could explain specifically what you want to know about taxes we can try to assist with that information.