Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Best Buy credit card dinged my credit reports lowering my…

Customer Question
Best Buy credit card dinged...
Best Buy credit card dinged my credit reports lowering my Fico. I never used the card and they dinged me for a late payment. The fraudulent charge was $262.00. I attemted to reason with them to no availBest Buy credit card dinged my credit reports lowering my Fico. I never used the card and they dinged me for a late payment. The fraudulent charge was $262.00. I attemted to reason with them to no avail
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
3/5/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

You asked this question from a different account. I asked you a question there...please return there to respond to my question.