Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I just entered my credit card information on your site, then

Customer Question

I just entered my credit card information on your site, then it asked for me to sign in with my email and password ***** said I was a returning customer (which I am not) it accepted my email address but not my password. what can I do.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I signed up for the dish network on Feb 28th and could not work the controls so I canceled the service on Feb 29th. they have charged my checking account for $480.00. They said I had to pay for the 24 months of service.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Consumer Protection Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry I need to opt out I thought I was on another question you have not been charged and your question is back waiting for an expert. Do not reply until another expert comes online.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR as your previous expert had to leave.
Do you still require assistance with your situation?