How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 19108
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Bellis is my name. I had a medical audit conducted on

Customer Question

Bellis is my name. I had a medical audit conducted on medical records by the architect of CARE360 EHR evidencing probably 100 different alterations to my records. I'm upset. Also Quest Diagnostics, who owns CARE 360 EHR is not really cooperating with me anymore because they don't want me to sue them. Anyways, I'm an attorney who needs an attorney.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes. I saw a doctor from June of 2012 to Nov of 2012. December 2013 until June 27 I had approximately 200 activities involving my medical records despite having not seen the practitioner for 14 months.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: It was really bad. Then I was publicly censored. Had a mental evaluation where I was basically certified crazy. Almost lost my kid, not to mention my mind. And it was all lies. But it took me till April 27, 2015 to figure it out. So for about two years I was close to delusional. Anyways, I finally got a hold of an auditor for Care360 and got the evidence. But I really did suffer. And have medical documentation to show it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What I would like to know is would you recommend any lawyers who practice in Tennessee who would be willing to take this case?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

We cannot make personal referrals on the site.

Have you tried,,, or Those are very reputable sites for finding Attorneys.

You may also try

Best wishes,

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions