How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6806
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

HI ***** TO GET HELP WITH A DISABILITY AND MY DOCTOR IS NOT RIGHT I AND MY Family feel I'm being discrimination because of my hiv every thing changed after they found the hiv I'll have apt at 130 pm and everyone in the room that came in after me is seen frist my doctor pass me on to someone else that don't know my case I have a lawer for my case he said it was a good disability case I cant get any help my other doctor for my heart don't do any test anymore last week I was in to see her and I told her I was having chest pains and tight ness in my chest agean no test the next day I went to a diffent hospital to the e,r and was put in the hospital for 3 days found out I have a blockage in my heart and need a calf dun asp my pcp is not taking care of me do they wount me to die to get rid of me because I'm hiv poz the state has papper work to be filled out and my pcp wount do it its only so I can get some cash to live on I haven't worked now for a year and need it to pay rent
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us about your situation?

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions