Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Bought a debit card from Walmart spend put 100 dollars on it…

Customer Question
Bought a debit card from...
Bought a debit card from Walmart for net spend put 100 dollars on it couldn't activate it cause it is in someone else's name net spend and Walmart will not give my money back what are my options
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/23/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Loren, Lawyer

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

How did you happen to purchase a card which had already been activated in someone else's name? Wasn't there a scratch off needed to activate the first time?

Are you online with me?