Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

WE Had our house in Texas Paid refinanced. We are behind in…

Customer Question
WE Had our house in...
WE Had our house in Texas Paid for and refinanced. We are behind in payments because our interest is 9.16% on the house. We are only paying $70.00 on principle. The rest is Interest
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
2/23/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question about this for us? You agreed to pay this interest as part of refinancing?
No We Did not agree
We have tried modification but have no been approved
Thank you for your reply.
So who signed the contract for this mortgage with the 9.16% interest? Someone had to sign it.