Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I owned a business in which I took out a hard loan. I

Customer Question

I owned a business in which I took out a hard loan. I continued to get approved for higher amounts. The loans were taking out daily ACH withdrawls. It resulted in the loss of my business. It was the same broker playing me in different loans all leaning y receivables and qualifying me through underwriting. As I look more into it I have been advised that the underwriting practices and qualification practices should be looked at closer especially with same broker. Can someone help point me in the right direction.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.